- 3 x Single axis TB6600 stepper motor driver
- 3 x High Torque Nema 23 CNC Stepper Motor 2.8A 2N.m (270oz.in) 23HS76-8
- 1 x Switching Power Supply 350W 36V 10A for CNC Router Kits
1 x 5 axis Mach3 breakout board
JT442 stepper driver specifications:
1. 9V-42V DC power supply
2. H bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive
3. the maximum 4.0A of the eight kinds of output current
4. the largest 32 subdivision of the 6 models are optional
5. input signal high speed photoelectric isolation
6. common-anodestandard single pulse interface
7. offline to maintain the function
8. semi closed enclosure can be adapted to a more stringent environment
9. to provide energy-saving semi-automatic current lock function
10. built-in temperature protection and over current protection.
2. NEMA 23 stepper motor electrical specification:
|Manufacturer Part Number||23HS30-2804S1|
|Motor Type||Bipolar Stepper|
3. Power supply:
S-350-36 36VDC Power Supply
Output Type : Single Channel
Input Voltage:110V/230VAC(selected by switch)
Output amps 10A
DC Output Power:350W
Convert AC input selected by switch
Overload protection: 105%-135% Shut off current,automatically restore
Over voltage protection: 115%-135% of output voltage
Heat from the cold
100% full load burn-in test
Low-cost ,high reliability
4. 5 Axis Mach3 breakout board features:
1, full support for MACH3 and other support parallel port control computer software.
2, USB power supply and peripheral phase separation to protect computer security.
3, the external wide voltage input, 12-24V, with anti-reverse function.
4, all input signals all via the optical coupling isolation, can be accessed by emergency stop, the knife, spacing, etc., to protect computer security.
5, one relay output port, can control the spindle switch. Output port for the P17 port.
6, all the way through optocoupler isolated 0-10V analog voltage output, it can control the drive with the corresponding analog interface, to control the spindle speed. Output port to port P1.
7, open to all 17 ports, which can be accessed with the drive optocoupler can be controlled 5-axis stepper motor.
8, P1 PWM output can be controlled with optocoupler input spindle governor.
9, can be accessed by common cathode or common anode input level for the drive to 5V.